The Auckland Jewish community welcomes British families. If
you are considering moving from Engkland, Scotland, Wales or
Ireland, then consider Auckland in the South Pacific.
Auckland came 3rd in the global survey by Mercer Quality
of Living Worldwide Survey in 2018 as a city to live. Auckland
has everything you could want.
Located on the Gulf of Hauraki, with a subtropical climate,
Auckland offers a superb lifestyle, in a safe and ideal place
for the family.
It is a city that is proud of their Jewish citizens and since
1860, Jews have contributed to Auckland development with 7
mayors and leaders in many fields.
Reasons why you should consider Auckland:
- English is our official language.
- We drive on the same side of the road.
- Many New Zealanders are descended from British stock.
- Preferential treatment for immigrants from the UK.
- Rugby is our national sport.
To learn more about Jewish life in New Zealand and a broad
view of the country, click on the links below.